Anti Blue Light Glasses
Anti Blue Light Glasses
- ☮PROTECTION FOR YOUR EYES - Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming, and working under fluorescent lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
- ☮Eliminate fatigue - Blue Light Blocking Glasses can 100% effectively block harmful blue light coming from phones, computer monitors, gaming, and other devices. Eliminates eye strain that causes headaches, aching eyes, and blurred vision
- ☮TR90 MATERIAL FRAME - The frame of these blue light glasses is made from TR90 material. TR material makes these computer glasses only half the weight of plastic glasses, and two times durable. And these blue light blocking glasses are also constructed with reinforced metal hinges to ensure durability and avoid breaking. No fade.
- ☮Transparent Lens - multi-layer blue filter coating is much more effective than other non-coated glasses. This filters out almost all of the blue light while letting you see clearly and precisely. Great for close work when you want to see details. Filters out annoying glare for better safety when driving. Great for walks and enjoying the outdoors.
- ☮LIFETIME WARRANTY – ensures all our customers with 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Lifetime Breakage Warranty for our product. In case of any broken issues, please contact us without hesitation. We will provide the best service until our customers are satisfied. You have no risk to try!
- Blu ray away from life - spectacle lenses are designed using blue nano-absorption technology. It absorbs blue light and keeps blue light away from life.
- Through lens - lens made of imported materials from Germany, high permeability, no glare, no color added, less reflection, almost no color difference
- UV protection - The anti blue lens uses a special nano-coating technology to protect your glasses from UV rays while protecting against blue light
Why do we need the blue light filter glasses?
THE SYMPTOMS OF DIGITAL EYESTRAIN
Headaches, sore or tired eyes, and stiff necks are all symptoms of digital eyestrain. Spending the majority of our waking hours in front of device screens put our eyes (and body) through a lot of wear and tear. At the same time, HEV light from our computers, phones, and tablets causes our eyes to not only work harder, but puts them at risk of aging faster
WHAT IS BLUE LIGHT?
Blue light is a harmful portion of light emitted by digital screens. According to the Paris Vision Institute, younger people exposed to an excess amount of blue light can start to experience age-related macular degeneration at an earlier stage. Other research states that excess exposure is also the leading cause of vision loss for people over 50.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR EYES
Blue light blocking glasses are specially designed to filter out 99% of harmful blue-violet light. The premium features of blue cut lenses, such as Focus, make screen time more comfortable and help eliminate symptoms of digital eyestrain fall asleep.
Blue Light Protection - Say goodbye to eye strain & headaches
- Blue Light Protection - Say goodbye to eye strain & headaches
- Blue-ray blockers - All-day protection from blue light and UV light
- Clear lens -- The lens was made of a fully transparent base, without adding any pigment, while maintaining high light transmittance.
- Fashion Frames- Turn heads with classic and modern styles Keeping you protected both indoors & out
Eyewear Accessories: Frames
Item Type: Eyewear Accessories
Frame Material: Plastic Titanium
Pattern Type: Solid
Model Number: AB01 anti-blue Radiation Blocking Filter Reduces Digital Strain Clear
Brand Name: FONEX
Anti Blue Light Glasses
Our policy lasts 7 days no questions asked. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: DesArc Solutions LLC, DesArc Solutions LLC 318 US Highway 206, # 334 Pluckemin, NJ 07978-0334, Pluckemin NJ 07978-0334, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: DesArc Solutions LLC, DesArc Solutions LLC 318 US Highway 206, # 334 Pluckemin, NJ 07978-0334, Pluckemin NJ 07978-0334, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.