Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- CLEAN SMARTER - Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; The Roomba 692 is a great way to begin cleaning your home smarter. Just schedule it to clean up daily dirt, dust, and debris with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant.
- LOOSENS, LIFTS, & SUCTIONS - The 3 Stage Cleaning system & Dual Multi-Surface brushes grab dirt from carpets & hard floors, an Edge-Sweeping brush takes care of corners & edges.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant & Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION - A full suite of advanced sensors allows Roomba to navigate under & around furniture, & along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling downstairs.
- SENSES & ELIMINATES DIRT - Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, & clean them more thoroughly.
- CLEAN FLOORS EVERYDAY - Provides a system of cleaning features & smart sensors that allow the robot to adjust to your unique home & deliver a daily clean.
- CLEANS CARPETS & HARD FLOORS - Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets & hard floors.
- AUTOMATICALLY RECHARGES - Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking & recharging.
Powerful HyperForce suction creates up to 2000Pa of suction power, pulling dirt and pet hair off wooden floors as easily as it dredges it up out of carpets. Ideal for picking up after messy kids and hairy pets.
Keeps Carpets Bright
Automatic Carpet Boost automatically ramps suction power to maximum when a carpet is detected, providing a more thorough vacuum. The floating main brush lifts up to agitate the fibers of the carpet itself, smashing out trapped dust to leave carpets bright and clean.
One charge of its 5200mAh battery gives up to 180 minutes, or up to 300sqm, of cleaning, with all debris securely captured in a large 460ml dustbin.
The control is yours
Using the mobile app, drop up to 10 No-Go Zones and 10 Invisible Wall on every level without a single hardware add-on. Use this to keep S4 Max away from precious items, troublesome furniture and more. The control is yours.
Problem Area Cleaning
When you need to clean a specific area not a whole room, draw Zone around it, set the suction power you want, and send S4 Max on its way. You can create up to 5 zones at once and every zone can be cleaned up to 3 times to really tackle tough dirt.
Automatic Top-Up Charging
Clean larger spaces automatically. If the battery runs low, the robot will go back to recharge, then continue where it left off.
Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Type: Hand Brush and Dustpan
Broomstick Material: Other
Broom Head Material: Other
Model Number: -
Dustpan Material: Other
Support: Dropshipping Wholesale Retails
Model: 011 009
Rated voltage: 3.7V
Rated power: 1.5W
Switch type: normal button
Sweeper style: intelligent robot
Use environment: home
Applicable area: below 70 square meters
Collision protection: electronic buffer
Our policy lasts 7 days no questions asked. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: DesArc Solutions LLC, DesArc Solutions LLC 318 US Highway 206, # 334 Pluckemin, NJ 07978-0334, Pluckemin NJ 07978-0334, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: DesArc Solutions LLC, DesArc Solutions LLC 318 US Highway 206, # 334 Pluckemin, NJ 07978-0334, Pluckemin NJ 07978-0334, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.